Podejrzana oferta?

20 Lip 2008, 18:27

jestem zainteresowany kupnem pewnego samochodu z Anglii. ogłoszenie jest w polskim serwisie aukcyjnym;) ale kontaktu polskiego niema. jest tylko z właścicielem, ale zaczynam coś podejrzewać... napisałem po angielsku wiadomość o zasady kupna/sprzedaży tego samochodu a otrzymałem coś takiego:

The car is located in London/England and i am located in United States with my work. Few weeks ago somebody from Germany told to me that want to buy my car. I told him that is Ok,we will meet in London and we will make the deal. I was in London in the next day but no buyer,never respond to my emails or to my calls so here is what i am sugessting to you:

With this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in London.
This service name is Western Union Money Transfer (www.westernunion.com).
You must find the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there
with your best friend. Your friend will be the sender and the receiver is you in London/England.

I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in London because once the money are sent you have to be in London to get the money.
Right now i am located in United States but after i will get the receipt from Western Union i will come back in London to wait you and to finish the deal. That's why i need to see the receipt. I don't want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come.
If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the ticket plane for London.
After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from Western Union and then send it in to my e-mail address attached so i can check. If you are agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from WesternUnion then in maximum 1 day i will come back in London to meet with you .

When we will meet in London we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen. I will change the name on the documents on your name and after that we will go both to WesternUnion to get the money sended by your wife or friend in London/England.
If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 1000 Euros for your trip and for your time so please trust me because the car is like new.
WesternUnion take comission for sending the money. This is not a problem because when we will meet in London i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to London/England.
Here you have my phone number (oczywiście numeru nie podam bo jeżeli to nie ściema to każdy ma swoje prawo prywatności)

co o tym sądzicie panowie i panie?? czy można ufać takiemu sprzedawcy?? zastanawia mnie fakt że auto jest wystawione w polsce, na otomoto, opis jest po polsku, a sprzedawca tylko po angielsku... hmm... niewiem co o tym sądzić... no i czy jest jakiś znawca prawny na tym forum aby dostrzegł jakiś haczyk w tym mejlu??;) pozdrawiam
wroobelek
Nowicjusz

Miejscowość: Lądek

20 Lip 2008, 20:22

Odpuść sobie. Niech chłopak poszuka innego frajera.
Dishman
Stały forumowicz
Awatar użytkownika

20 Lip 2008, 20:32

wroobelek napisał(a):If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 1000 Euros for your trip and for your time so please trust me...

Najlepszy ka-wałek ;)
Smerda_Jajeczny
Początkujący
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: \/\//\\/\//\

20 Lip 2008, 21:44

ale samochód naprawdę super, fakt, cena niska jak na niego... no ale samochód pierwsza klasa [link do ogłoszenia na Otomoto wygasł]
wroobelek
Nowicjusz

Miejscowość: Lądek

21 Lip 2008, 06:46

Słuchaj, jest już coś takiego na forum...i słuchaj prawie takie same :) hahahahaha. Ściema jak nic z tym autkiem, daj sobie luzik :)
______________PRECZ Z [ *F*O*R*D*A*M*I ]_________
miszarus
Aktywny
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: zachodnio-pomorskie